Why choose Reese Yeatman for your renewable energy insurance needs?
- We have more than two decades of in-depth expertise in the renewable energy space.
- We have supported clients through many stages of corporate growth and development.
- We understand the unique needs and challenges faced by these businesses and have the specialized knowledge and experience that is needed to support success.
Reese Yeatman renewable energy clients by the numbers
- Over 1 GW of total assets, consisting of:
- 250+ MW of installed solar capacity, comprising hundreds of projects spanning 16 U.S. states;
- 750+ MW of projects in late-stage development, mid-stage development, and/or third party development services spanning 7 U.S. states.
We provide unparalleled service combined with expert advice, deep industry relationships and traditional values you can trust.
- “Reese Yeatman goes above and beyond expectations. They are always looking for ways to help us grow our business.” – Long-term Client
- "We chose Reese Yeatman for a number of reasons, the most compelling of which is their commitment to tailoring their services to meet our specialized needs and objectives." — New Client
Helping renewable energy and power companies succeed with creative solutions that reduce total cost of risk and volatility:
- Lowered premiums through deductible management
- Predictive NAT-CAT Modeling
- Probable Maximum Loss (PML) evaluations
- Specialized renewable energy insurance forms
- Exclusive carrier relationships
Today’s renewable energy developers, owners, operators and contractors face significant, wide-ranging and evolving risks. Reese Yeatman understands this results in specific insurance needs, and provides tailored products and services necessary to best manage each client’s unique circumstances. Examples of this include:
- Ongoing client consultation based on Reese Yeatman’s continuous tracking of the latest industry trends, including: advisory on exposures and existing coverage, as informed by benchmarking of rates, limits, deductibles, exclusions, and coinsurance; recommendations on desirability and/or feasibility of potential program changes when requested by client or suggested by Reese Yeatman.
- Full-service administration of the insurance program, including: claims management services (i.e., negotiations with carriers, evaluating and responding to reservation of rights letters, assistance in loss investigations and preparation of proof of loss statements); coordination and issuance of required policy documentation.
Contact us today!